ST Engineering iDirect is a global leader in satellite communications (satcom) providing technology and solutions that enable its customers to expand their business, differentiate their services and optimize their satcom networks. Our business provides innovation focused on solving satellite’s most critical economic and technology challenges, and expands a shared commitment to shaping the future of how the world connects. With your talent and energy paired with our vision and technical leadership, the most fulfilling work of your career is waiting for you at ST Engineering iDirect…the sky is truly the limit!
The team of Customer Solutions consists of Developers, Validation Engineers, Integration specialists and architects. The team follows Agile methodology and is organized in the form of a scrum team.
As our Solutions Architect you will:
- Communicating directly with customers and stakeholders, as well as various levels of the internal organisation
- Translating customer and stakeholder requests into a set of requirements
- Liaising with developers to clearly communicate the design and answer architectural questions
- Working with Architects from other teams to identify dependencies and adapt the architecture accordingly
- Understanding how individual solutions' architectures work within the greater ST Engineering iDirect systems
- Analyzing RFP / RFI's to formulate a solution architecture in line with the RFP / RFI requirements
As a prerequisite to become our Solutions Architect, you:
- Friendly and engaged team member who enjoys learning about new technologies and using them in innovative ways
- Ability to create a high level design from gathered requirements
- Ability to create ICD (Interface Control Documents) for E2E integrations
- Experience in working well with local and remote teams
- Customer facing architecture experience
- Excellent documentation ability
- Ability to define an end to end solution architecture from a set of STEi products, matching customer's requirements and specifications
- Satellite Communications experience or Telecommunications experience is a value addition
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence products
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Enterprice Architecture with focus on integration
- Knowledge of / experience with NMS, OSS and BSS systems
- Experience with Cloud technologies / Distributed systems
What we offer:
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, Customer Solutions team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward.
Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working.
The benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being.
Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- You will be part of our global Customer Solutions team and be based in our European headquarters in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium)
- You will join an innovation and people driven high-tech industry leader
- You will be a member of a passionate global family with offices around the globe
- You 'll be(come) a committed member of a professional, enthusiastic, collaborative, proactive and open team!
- You'll take pride in enabling internet connectivity to the world (from schoolchildren in remote areas to in-flight Wi-Fi)
Join us and discover who we are and what we can offer you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9B5Mtij9LI